Authentic Greek Salad is full of nature’s perfection rips juicy tomatoes, crispy cukes and tossed with a tangy dressing and of loads of Greek feta.
- 3– 4 tomatoes (Roma) cut into large cubes
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut in half and sliced
- 1 Green Pepper, sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive
- 6–8 oz feta cheese block
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dried Orengo
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- olive oil, as needed
- Prepare Base. In a large shallow bowl add the cucumbers, tomatoes, green pepper, olives, and onions.
- Dressing the Salad. Drizzle the olive oil and vinegar on to the salad, add a pinch of salt and oregano
- Top with Feta. lay the Feta on top of the salad drizzle with a little more olive oil and a pinch of oregano.
- Serve. Set the table and add this beautiful salad.
- Category: salad
- Cuisine: Greek
Keywords: Greek Salad,